soniccatch is an ultrasonic trap for small
particles to be measured in-line in industry.
sonicwipe is a powerful means to
take care of the cleanness of in-line sensors.
We offer add-ons in the regime of PAT (Process Analytical Technology). Our expertise is to exploit well-controlled ultrasonic fields for the agglomeration of small particles in dispersion. Our devices allow for the improvement of in-line measurements in various industries to gain real-time accurate data from within the process.
- better process control and steering
- applicable as an add-on on various sensors
- enhances stability of industrial sensing and analytical devices
- increased sensitivity due to the high spatial concentration of the analyte
- particles and carrier liquid can be measured independently in-line
- soft ultrasonic fields, no detrimental effects on micro-organisms
For further information on the usePAT technology click on the download section in whitepapers & more.
Or contact us directly!
mercur "start-up" star
usePAT won the award "start-up star" in November 2018 at the mercur prize ceremony of "Wirtschaftskammer Wien"!
This price honors us and gives us a great possibility of an exellent network.
Find out more about our technology in our recorded webinar:
Managing director Dr. Stefan Radel presents the applications: soniccatch, sonicwipe & sonicamp.
- how to optimize in-line monitoring in suspension plants
- 3 applications for ultrasound enhanced in-line PAT
Please follow the link to see the whole webinar!
usePAT consists of a multi-discipline team. All members are experienced and technically-skilled experts in the fields of ultrasonic & technology development as well as mechanical engineering, chemical analytic, electronics and process engeneering as well business development & management. Our knowledge at your service.